Official FMH Forum - Off Topic Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But my Leeds Team in Necomgames.com are doing superbly!

1 season promoted to prem as champions

2nd season avoided relegation

3rd season consolodated

this season top of the league, 3 points clear with half the season gone yay!

was targeting Europe but i think i may win it this year, all with a transfer budget of -millions hahaha

im getting vouchers for xmas and im looking for new psp games what do you recommend? ive got my eyes on FIFA09 and PES09. dont like RPG games mainly just sports games.

As for biggest flop i agree with Crickie Gomes best new talent again agree with Crickie Zaki

was this your little surprise Ridley? ;)

and should this not be made sticky?

no this wasnt the surprise still waiting to hear back from Marc about that but i did pm Marc about this! as i thought it was about time we had one

• SI Staff

I'm playing FM PC as well as handheld ... and as per usual "The Battle for Wesnoth" ... (if you've never tried it do a google for it - its a free download and imho a great strategy game) ... and 'grand strategy' (risk clone).

I'm playing FM PC as well as handheld ... and as per usual "The Battle for Wesnoth" ... (if you've never tried it do a google for it - its a free download and imho a great strategy game) ... and 'grand strategy' (risk clone).

Ive just downloaded the battle for wesnoth and i didnt have a clue what i was doing lol might have another go later,it looks like it might be a good game.Do you no anyother good free strategy games.

LSD - non-league is better than professional football I tell ya. I support the Newcastle Blue Star, got a family connection with the club (Granddad was honoary chairman and groundsman, dad was program editor, uncle was chairman). Don't seem to watch them as much since they moved up from the Northern League. Man I loved going to little grounds in Ryton and Alnwick and such.

What non-League team would/do you support-ebbsfleet united :D

What 3 non-English teams would/do you support- Benfica, perth glory and a team in italy called triestina.. the first 2 i have been to games (many for benfica) and for the last well it goes back to a fmh career i had with them .. always have a soft spot for them now :D

In my FMH game AFC Wimbledon got promoted after 2 seasons, so understandably i went for the job and got it. 6 seasons on and im in the premier league :)

Also I support Rangers as my second team as my whole family support them ;)

I've met the AFC Wimbledon players... It was last year and got all their signatures! I got Luke Garrard's three times! Good team :)

Kris Boyd and Miller... What a combo!

I've met the AFC Wimbledon players... It was last year and got all their signatures! I got Luke Garrard's three times! Good team :)

Kris Boyd and Miller... What a combo!

Luke Garrard had to have been one of my best players through the leagues, banging in goals from midfield. My only little Gerrard that I don't have to hate :)

Boyd and Miller are perfect for each other, Boyd sits up front scoring the goals and Miller runs about playing his heart out.

Pedro Mendes was class for a while but seems to have lost form as of late.

Luke Garrard had to have been one of my best players through the leagues, banging in goals from midfield. My only little Gerrard that I don't have to hate :)

He is a mint player IRL I have to say!

Boyd and Miller are perfect for each other, Boyd sits up front scoring the goals and Miller runs about playing his heart out.

Pedro Mendes was class for a while but seems to have lost form as of late.

Totally agree! Novo is pretty good as well I reckon :)

Archived