Liverpool win the title and go bankrupt all in a week.

yea they got debt around 200 or 300 mil im just wondering how can u pay debt off:confused:

Probably has incorporated what's happening in real life at the moment, the club is desperate to find buyers or they could find themselves in a firesale

Probably has incorporated what's happening in real life at the moment, the club is desperate to find buyers or they could find themselves in a firesale

I love fire sales! Wish some Nike stores would close down so I could have an awesome time. then I wish some Adidas stores would open in their place. Then I wish they would close down too so they'd have a fire sale also.

on topic:

are you saying this as a bad thing or a good thing? I would think a club of Liverpool's status would find many suitors. Although never say never. Also, better financial systems would have prevented this. I mean, how realistic is it that they go bankrupt, and then get millions in prizemoney the next week? Do bankrupt teams automatically get relegated? I can't remember.

Sorry can't give any details regarding what sent them bankrupt, other than they had $678m worth of debt to start with.

Also as a sort of strange side story they offered me the job of manager in the January (Rafa went to Inter), and they offered me $168m transfer fund, but I decided to stay at Wellington Pheonix. Glad I did now.

Also they had no points deducted, only the football league deducts points as far as I am aware, the Premier league has no rules governing bankruptcy (que smart ass who knows better)!!! So they won the league for the first time in 20 odd years.

Archived