Need some help with promotion

Hi im in league 2 and i am 2 games from finishing my second season and should be promoted to league 1 for next season. is there some guides or tutorials on making a good promotion transition and staying in that league for following seasons? i mean should i look to improve staff before squad... etc if there are any good pages on this sort of thing can u please let me know.

Regards Craig

Wooo Hooo my first promotion

Hi im in league 2 and i am 2 games from finishing my second season and should be promoted to league 1 for next season. is there some guides or tutorials on making a good promotion transition and staying in that league for following seasons? i mean should i look to improve staff before squad... etc if there are any good pages on this sort of thing can u please let me know.

Regards Craig

Wooo Hooo my first promotion

Congrats on that first promotion.

If I were you, going from L2 to L1, i would look to invest in atleast 1 new coach, but still focus mostly on new players. The step up from L2 to L1 is not as pronounced as other promotions, so 1 or 2 key new additions can really set you up to be a solid team in your new league

again, congrats on the promotion, may it be the first of several on your way to the premier league promised land icon_wink.gif

Look at players rather than coaches. Like WerderBremenYank said, there isn't that much difference between the two leagues. Three or four carefully picked free transfers should see you survive.

I would sign a couple of bigger-money players who will make it in the Champ, plus ask your board for a parent club if you haven't already (but wait for the season to end first). You get a load of decent loans if you can get one of the Prem big four as a parent, but get in quick to ask for the players you want from them, otherwise they send you dross and you can't do anything about it.

Good luck next season.

Archived