is anyone else loving the team report

on team report the ass man tells me what position im weakest in and gives me a list of players who are better and at bargin prices all ive done is strengthen that position and he changes to another position so i just buy who he recommends and strengthen that position then he changes to another weak position lol got a whole new team at a bargin price and they got 5 to 7 stars now is this a bit of a cheat

on team report the ass man tells me what position im weakest in and gives me a list of players who are better and at bargin prices all ive done is strengthen that position and he changes to another position so i just buy who he recommends and strengthen that position then he changes to another weak position lol got a whole new team at a bargin price and they got 5 to 7 stars now is this a bit of a cheat

I've just had a look because I never knew it existed on team report ;) (in this version) and I have to say Tord Grip hasn't a clue if that's who he thinks will solve my midfield problem.

I've just had a look because I never knew it existed on team report ;) (in this version) and I have to say Tord Grip hasn't a clue if tha's wo he thinks will solve my midfield problem.

the players he recommended didnt look great but once i signed them they were straight in on the team report and had 5-7 stars

the players he recommended didnt look great but once i signed them they were straight in on the team report and had 5-7 stars

Well they are players the Assistant reckons will improve the team so he's hardly going to say they're crap as soon as you sign them :p

But on-topic, I do like this feature. Picked up a couple of decent players this way including my record 4k signing :eek:

Normally I find the Ass Man team report very good but not at the monment. He told me I needed a good backup player for my right back. I had a lot of money so I bought the best RB I could. Paid 15.5mill. According to the Ass Man he is equal in ability to the first guy yet my Ass Man still tells me I need a good backup if my first RB gets injured.

Archived