Coaches and Discipline?

Not wishing to be rude but take a look at the manual under training etc

It will also depned on the players mental stats. In your case I don't think it will matter. try also a search on training and coaches, much debate here

Always :D

it was the same in the demo. First thing I did was to offer Distin a new contract but set a minimum release figure, I set mine to 30 million. When offers come in don't reject but negotiate so the player doesn't get upset. Negotiate back for a massive figure and they will back off. In mine its Spurs (damn that Harry) and Valencia

However do remember Distin is 30, if you get offered a massive figure could this be good for you?

I also offered Diarra a new contract straight away but be warned that Krankjar will want equal contract terms

Yoy had any failed takeovers yet? I had one where the potential buyer was going to offer my 80 million for new players but talks broke down :(

Pompey's biggest problem at present is ground capacity and this will result in debt

I managed to get taken over. Nothing major but a nice little injection of 20m into me transfer budget. Don't know what to do about the ground. I've asked countless times for a ground expansion but I'm told it's not possible as the city is too small. So does that mean I have to stay in Fratton park for the duration of the entire game?

Sucks if yes but they do say it's very true to real life :)

20 million is good. There could be a future option where the board will 'buy' another ground. Sheer Class the Pompey researcher agrees this is a likelihood. I guess this depends on your success. we do know that fratton park is goig to be sold out for most games. Maybe by FM10 we'll have some good news about a future ground :)

Archived