Any help?

I have a problem (along with many others i imagine), i purchased this game for younger brother for his birthday, he tried to install it on HIS pc. It wouldnt work! Some crap came up about him needing to register it online/phone. Now as he does NOT own a phone OR internet (recently moved house and no plans to get either any time soon) i decided to install it on MY pc, hoping i would get some sort of code to unlock this game. NOTHING! Now how the hell do i get it installed on HIS pc? (It is uninstalled from mine) I have done what SI suggested and registered by internet so how do i put this game where it is meant to be?

:confused:

Why do the moderators close down a thread that has any mention of a game refund? As there are no rules to read for this forum (cant find any) once again you (sega and/or SI) YOU spring un-necessary suprises upon us (the public), with more tripe that telepathically we SHOULD know!!!!

The first being that a phone/internet connection IS NEEDED to register/play this game WITHOUT EVER MENTIONING SO in SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS on the back of the box!!

Archived