When is the next patch due?

Just wondered when the next patch update is due??

I am trying to hold off starting a new game until the next update is sorted, as a few issues are getting on my nerves but its proving very difficult not playing I can tell you!!

Some time after this thread gets closed.

The patch will be saved game compatable based on previous patches. I'd play on and enjoy the game and patch when released. of course if any database updates are released then you'll only pick these up with a new game however I'd not expect a database update until post 2009 transfer window in UK e.g. feb

i don't see wants wrong with his questions if im honest, its quite valid, yes si are great, yes they have created the best football management game on this green earth and many would agree, BUT......we are the real owners, we play it, we enjoy it, at times we hate it and most importantly, we pay for it, so if somebody wants to know when they will be able to play a game which has just a few less bugs and problems let him.

Keep up the good work guys, this may seem like a dig, but even you have to admit its a tad disappointing.

Archived