relaying the pitch

i've noticed this as an option when you go and see the board and assume that its a new feature. has anyone relayed their pitch? if so were you prompted to do so and if not what made you decide to relay it?

thanks in advance

I'd expect this mid season as many clubs have done it real life. However I have seen a previous post and the author said the relaying happned end of season. Need an SI view here I think

i'm playing during december and the pitch looks like a ploughed field. not sure if its because its winter. i'm playing as arsenal though and their pitch never looks like that in real life. think i'm going to have to make the request

i was yeovil and mine got waterlogged 4 times in one season and was in a very very bad state yet my board would not realy so i played the whole of the second season in a swamp :( then when i asked for it to be relayed arouns xmas time they said the board agrees that this is urgent will be done at end of season not so good tbh :(

i've noticed this as an option when you go and see the board and assume that its a new feature. has anyone relayed their pitch? if so were you prompted to do so and if not what made you decide to relay it?

thanks in advance

i was yeovil and mine got waterlogged 4 times in one season and was in a very very bad state yet my board would not realy so i played the whole of the second season in a swamp :( then when i asked for it to be relayed arouns xmas time they said the board agrees that this is urgent will be done at end of season not so good tbh :(

it does seem like its an end of season activity so get the request in early

i had a question about pitch relaying too but after looking around in my game i may have found an answer. if you look in your club information screen, there is a tab for "overview", "facts", "stats" and "stadium condition". the stadium condition tab will tell you facts about your staduim, training facilities and whatnot and what state your pitch is currently in. if it's still in good shape, the board will not honor any requests to relay the pitch. as far as them doing it on their own after the season, i do not know. i'm in my second season and don't recall any messages about this after my first season ended. hope this helps :)

i had a question about pitch relaying too but after looking around in my game i may have found an answer. if you look in your club information screen, there is a tab for "overview", "facts", "stats" and "stadium condition". the stadium condition tab will tell you facts about your staduim, training facilities and whatnot and what state your pitch is currently in. if it's still in good shape, the board will not honor any requests to relay the pitch. as far as them doing it on their own after the season, i do not know. i'm in my second season and don't recall any messages about this after my first season ended. hope this helps :)

Yeah we know where to look for the pitch condition, we just wanna know if you need to request a new pitch over the summer. Did your pitch condition go back to perfect at the beginning of your second season? If so that answers our question if you never requested it.

i didn't request it at the end of season and it is in "very good" condition at the end of november in my second season. i didn't think to look at the state of the pitch when the season started but i will when this season ends. i'm thinking they will only do it if it gets really bad during the course of the season, as i asked my board at the end of the season and they said it was not needed.

If your pitch condition is poor or lower then when requesting for it to be relayed the board will consider your request. This typically happens towards the back end of a season, although it does depend.

Yeah but does it get automatically relaid over the summer for the start of a new season or do we need to request it??

My pitch was very poor at the end of the season. Board says no.

Still very poor at start of Premier season. Board says no. And tells me to stop asking.

Boro 8th in 2010. I've got to play in Europe on this marsh. We've got 10M in the bank (and same of transfer budget lefty).

What's going on?

My pitch was very poor at the end of the season. Board says no.

Still very poor at start of Premier season. Board says no. And tells me to stop asking.

Boro 8th in 2010. I've got to play in Europe on this marsh. We've got 10M in the bank (and same of transfer budget lefty).

What's going on?

If thats the case then something is wrong, all teams pitches are re-seeded/re-laid over the summer so they are perfect come august, if the game isnt reflecting that then its not right. The option to re-lay it mid season (a la Chelsea etc) is a nice touch if the money is there but it should go automatically back to perfect at the start of the following season

Archived