The one man band challenge

Heres my latest idea.

You take over a BSP team and are given the chance to sign one big name player from anywhere in the world, the rest of your team will be made up of players brought in by your Director of Football(thats me) needless to say they wont be world class. Your challenge is to get to the top of Europe keeping your big star at your club the only problem is you can only sign players from leagues lower than you.

What do people think?

• 3 weeks later...

I would like in as well. I am going to take a different approach and sign Ochoa the GK as my world class player. If not then Akinfeev. I am thinking that it won't matter how good midfield or strikers you get if you can't stop the other team from scoring.

I would like in as well. I am going to take a different approach and sign Ochoa the GK as my world class player. If not then Akinfeev. I am thinking that it won't matter how good midfield or strikers you get if you can't stop the other team from scoring.

But its the same the other way round if you cant score enough goals

I can now confirm that the robinho file works perfectly! but as i say you MUST have England as main league with Scotland, Spain and Italy in the background. I will upload these all to fileshare with B10 now leaving the forum i dont know whether they will be going on fmhinfo

im going to upload the challenge fil i have created and then everybodys changes file will be in the same file so you can switch between games if you want to. To make the game up to date you will have to copy this file and paste it at the top of the latest update and everything will be up to date as well

Cheers. Im downloading now but busy this evening. Still, it's the Christmas holidays now so no college to interrupt me.

I'll take a look at this tomorrow and play through 1/2 a season whilst watching Sky Sports.

Archived