Retaining Things

Hi

In general do people who win titles i.e. the premiership, champion’s league etc. normally retain the titles the following season without much effort, or does the AI tend to put up a fight??

Last season's achievements are that, last years. Whole new ball game the following season

If you think you have designed a tactic which is doing well for you beware, the AI seems to crack this within 18 months

A favourite ploy of mine is to have a bizarre tactic prior to matchday then as part of the match day processing change your tactics to how you wish to play. I found this seemed to confuse the AI a bit

You've asked this question in about 100 different threads. Why don't you look at your own game?
Winning back to back major competitions is pretty hard, particularly the top level competitions.

The thing is it does not seem hard at all . Once you win it once it seems that the AI are not trying anymore .

I just would like to be able to be a big club like Arsenal and keep building teams that will win the league . But the AI dont seem to do that . It becomes to easy after you win your first tittle

The thing is it does not seem hard at all . Once you win it once it seems that the AI are not trying anymore .

I just would like to be able to be a big club like Arsenal and keep building teams that will win the league . But the AI dont seem to do that . It becomes to easy after you win your first tittle

You guys managing big clubs . Are u retaining your trophies year in and year out

well obviously if you are a top team it will be harder, since other top teams will want the championship or cup or trophy or whatever. Think of real life, hardly any team retains anything they won a previous season.

well obviously if you are a top team it will be harder, since other top teams will want the championship or cup or trophy or whatever. Think of real life, hardly any team retains anything they won a previous season.

Apart fron Lyon, is it their 7th staright league title they are on? Cant remember for sure

Hi

When I was Newcastle in FM08 When I won my first league tittle I won it 8 times in a row , it just became easy to win

I am not sure if it has improved a lot this year . But I hope it has . Is all about the AI

Archived