Downloading kits and crests?

I don't think the kits designed originally for FM08 as add ons work very well in FM09. Its no big deal, the crests I've re-used from FM08 add-ons work well. remember the graphics gointo the FM09 folder in my documents, and not the game file under programs/SI

I don't think the kits designed originally for FM08 as add ons work very well in FM09. Its no big deal, the crests I've re-used from FM08 add-ons work well. remember the graphics gointo the FM09 folder in my documents, and not the game file under programs/SI

They work fine for me - have you tried disabling the 3D kits option? That usually brings back the FM08 kits you put into your FM09 graphics folder.

They work fine for me - have you tried disabling the 3D kits option? That usually brings back the FM08 kits you put into your FM09 graphics folder.

Good idea but....I took out uninstalled FM08 on the basis I wasn't playing it anymore now I have FM09

Thanks for the idea though

Good idea but....I took out uninstalled FM08 on the basis I wasn't playing it anymore now I have FM09

Thanks for the idea though

Well you wouldn't necessarily need FM08 to do that, all you need are your kit packs from last years game. But I assume you must have thrown them all out when uninstalling FM08. :p

Archived