How do you play !!!

Hi

How do you play FM

Do you bring a lower league club and get them to premiership

Do you stay with a big club and Win trophies for years to come

How do you play ?

Do you stay with a big club and Win trophies for years to come - Get the sack for not winning trophies then bring a lower league club into the premiership

Last year i repeatedly tried and failed at lower league management, this year i'm going to try a lot harder starting unemployed and just seeing where my career takes me. I reckon i'll probably have a save with a bigger club going at the same time just to get my fair share of success mind.

I always start with a game as Southampton and take them to Premiership and European glory. Then I usually play a game where I start at the bottom somewhere. I don't try to take a minnow to the top, instead I try to play as a real manager, building up my reputation, moving to ever larger clubs and so on.

i was always one for taking a random league 1 club to the top.

on fm06 i took nottm forrest from league 1 to europe in 3 seasons, then went on to win several fa and league cups, 6 prem titles in a row, 4 champions league, and a uefa cup for good measure haha.

i also was england manager for 8 years, winning world cup 2010 and euro2012, got to the final of euro2008 (if only IRL haha!), got sacked after gettin knocked out in the quarters of world cup 2014. went straight on to Italy, four years with them, won euro2016 (beat england in the final :p), then got sacked after gettin knocked out by germany in the 2nd round of world cup 2018 (my own 2 strikers from forest scored against me!).

since fm07 tho its been made a hell of alot more realistic in the lower leagues, and a hell of a lot harder. no more cheap european signings; u have to traul through all the english based dead wood and piece together a team; the championship becomes ridiculously hard to compete in after a couple of seasons cos of the huge gap in club size due to relegated prem clubs.

im doin alright with mk dons on fm09 tho! get some scouts roaming round europe early on, ive signed 5 or 6 players just found by chance by my scouts. not gona set the world alight though.

I play as spurs first save, lose loads so now a big time, and when got hang on game ill be spurs again get them good then another game as MyPa in Finland as i got drawn to them around 5 years ago on CM03 or w/e and have been them since :D

I didnt see this 1 comming,Tottenham2k7 plays as Spurs! :)

I normaly start with a big team (Man Utd/AC Milan/Juventus/Barcelona/Real Madrid etc.) and then once I have been there for a few seasons and I feel like I have achieved everything I can, I will either move to another big club or move to a smaller club and try and achieve world domination with them :).

I always play first time round with Birmingham City til i get sacked/relegated/beaten up by the fans. Then for about a week afterwards i give the real Blues manager some slack. Done it since the days of good old Bazza Fry!!!

Then i play as Arsenal, win everything, then play as a small team like Redditch United. Basically i mix it up a bit!

Archived