Im still plaqued with injuries

I get quite a few, a lot more than on FM08, which is why I think it looks like a lot. But when you check physioroom.com (or .co.uk I can't remember - one is a clothes shop) you see that a lot of clubs have loads of injuries all at once.

I'm newcastle and IRL they had 8 out last week. West Ham played the second half of last season with 10.

At the start of the season don't train them so hard, and ease them in to the friendlies. Also, I think the default training is a bit strong so set up some better schedules.

That said, it could probably do with being toned down a little bit further, but not too much.

Good luck.

i kept my training as default, i added nothing.

Decrease training a couple of notches and sub players before they get exhausted. If they are losing too much condition decrease the forward runs or slow your tempo. Also, if they are tired after a match then rest them for a day. That's what worked for me.

I seem to get guys hurt in training and reserves matches. I currently have 7 injuries. I just recently decreased my training for everyone a few notches. I had them all set one notch before heavy training. now they are all about 5 or 6 notches away from heavy.

I just logged in here to see if anyone else had this problem. The number of injuries I get is frankly ridiculous, and the game is unplayable because of it. I'm quite surprised there isn't more about this - am I just *really* unlucky in the 4 games I've started so far?

Archived