concerned girlfriend

heyy guyssss !:D

hehe i dont know if this is where i should post this, im a bit new to the whole forum things.

my boyfriend calls me a n00b. whatever that means hehe

anyway, about my boyfriend.

thats why i signed up to this site. i was kinda like hoping that while looking through the forums he may stumble upon this...

HE IS OBSESSED. and now all he ever wants is to play this EVIL GAME, it is heartbreaking:(

like i know that you guys all love this game like i don't understand why ahha, he showed me once, but like was trying my hardest and then he took the mouse back off me and said i should just go get him a drink! can you believe that!

i, his, devoted loving girlfriend of 3 weeks! what hurts the most is, i thought it was true love. then this game came out and all he ever does is play it and ignore me! sometimes he even takes days off work to play it! and he bought a new laptop that was all fancy to play the game, and he almost broke it! i was fixing him something to eat and i hear him yelling (and here i am thinking taht someone was breaking in!!!!! ) but when i went in he was just pounding at the laptop swearing about how he lost something called the "promotion playoff

"

how am i meant to comfort him when he is speaking complete crazyyyyynesss like seriously guys i hope you arent like this!!!!

i can never have a proper converstation with him anymore without him complaining about the problems in the game! i think im losing him to this childish game :(

anyway, its great to get this off my chest, thanks for listening guys!

love youuss:p

rebeccaaaa ouuttt!

oxxo

oxox

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I'm speechless. To the 'nuts and bolts' of the matter: Did you get him a drink?

of course i did, like i just cant stop being so nice to him

im so silly i just cant stand seeing him so upset

Was it frosty cold? Managers like frosty cold drinks.

it was raspberry lemonade with ice, our favourite :)

Raspberry lemonade sounds awesome. Shop-bought or home made? Managers like home made frosty cold drinks. :D

shop bought.

but home made is a wonderful idea! im going to try it!

You shoud bring him some beer and join as well, that is the way to get him back......

i tried to join in! and be involved in his passion, he just steals away the mouse and is gets grumpy at me!

i am as in much trouble with my girlfriend this time of year every year!!! and i've been with her 5 yrs!!!

:O! so long! you should be treating her better or you'll lose her!

Look at all the blokes being nice to the lady!

If this was a fella, he would have gotten rinsed mercilessly! Pointless thread, but coz she sounds cute, we are all polite....oooh, what drink etc etc

Wouldn't catch me being so patronising.................anyway treacle, I love the way you write crazyyyyyness

Look at all the blokes being nice to the lady!

If this was a fella, he would have gotten rinsed mercilessly! Pointless thread, but coz she sounds cute, we are all polite....oooh, what drink etc etc

Wouldn't catch me being so patronising.................anyway treacle, I love the way you write crazyyyyyness

I don't wanna scare away pretty much the one female to ever venture this way! :p

Three weeks together and they already have a favourite drink. Consider the cockles of my bitter old heart warmed.

aww sweetie im glad someone appreciates me (: bless you!

Can you bring me a drink? I'm parched. Anything frosty cold will do.

i dont know where you live.

i wish i had a girlfriend that would complain about my FM addiction!

all i have is my gang on a internet game who are all complaining i havent been on the boards as much as normal in the past week :D

im sure you'll find your perfect girl oneday :)

1) 3 weeks is nothing and WAYYY too soon to be talking about "true love"

2) Don't take it personally - my g/f has learned not to - the game is that good.

3) Taking FM totally out of the equation - non-metrosexual males are characterised by needing plenty of chill out time, space and time to themselves (FM is merely a mechanism for providing this). This is not an excuse to be away from you, it is a fact. This doesn't mean we hate you, have gone off you, are cheating on you, or have had enough of you.

4) 3 weeks is nothing and WAYYY too soon to be talking about "true love"

5) Is this a **** take?

6) No seriously, is this a **** take?

finally,

7) 3 weeks is nothing and WAYYY too soon to be talking about "true love"

:)

You need to tell him that his board confidence with his new club "Girlfriend" is insecure and he needs to have a more "hands-on" approach. I suggest you ask him to attend a "press conference" to discuss the matter.

:D

Best post of the day for me. :thup:

I have been together with my not-so-long-ago-girlfriend-who-is-now-wife for 7 years. I have survived playing CM and FM while commuting, travelling with my work and due to the fact that my wife works at the hospital and I have many evenings from 9 til 12 pm for myself (when she is working nightshift). And I must say that reality tv is a very good invention, since I now can bring my laptop into the livingroom and play while she is watching something she likes, laugh when she laughs, and afterwords she thinks we had a good time watching the same program. No complaining about FM taking over my life. :-)

I'd rather she didn't provide a pic, if my conversation with Mike is anything to go by. Right now i'm picturing Hitler without the moustache, hehe'ing all over the show and sipping on raspberryade.

On the other hand, she might be a goth! :D

I'd rather she didn't provide a pic, if my conversation with Mike is anything to go by. Right now i'm picturing Hitler without the moustache, hehe'ing all over the show and sipping on raspberryade.

You prefer to keep fantasizing about Hitler then? :D

Archived