Here it is the Biggest Challenge....

.... ever. Your challenge is to win all the cups on this list. Screenshots are allowed to prove that you have won a certian cup.

Spain: First Division, LIGA BBVA, Second Division B1, Second Division B2, Second Division B3, Second Division B4, Spanish Cup and the Super Cup.

Australia : A-League, Finals and the Australian Cup.

Belguim : First Division, Second Division, Belgian Cup and the Super Cup.

England : Premier Division, Championship, League 1, League 2, Conference, FA cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Johnstone's Paint and the FA Trophy.

France : First League, Second League, National, Frech Cup, League Cup and the Champions Trophy.

Germany : First Division, Second Division, North Division, South Division, German Cup and the League Cup.

Holland : Premier Division, First Division, Dutch Cup and the Super Cup.

Italy : Serie A, Serie B, Serie C1/A, Serie C1/B, Italian Cup, C1 Super Cup, Super Cup and the Serie C Cup

Portugal : Primeira Liga, Liga de Honra, Portugese Cup and the Super Cup.

Scotland : SPL, First Division, Second Division, Third Division, Scottish Cup, League Cup and the Challenge Cup.

Other Cups : Champions Cup, EURO Cup, EURO Vase and the Euro. Super Cup

International Cups : World Cup, European Championship, Copa America, African Nations, Asian Cup and OCE Nations Cup.

Please tell me any cups that i have missed out and Good Luck! icon14.gif

.... ever. Your challenge is to win all the cups on this list. Screenshots are allowed to prove that you have won a certian cup.

Spain: First Division, LIGA BBVA, Second Division B1, Second Division B2, Second Division B3, Second Division B4, Spanish Cup and the Super Cup.

Australia : A-League, Finals and the Australian Cup.

England : Premier Division, Championship, League 1, League 2, Conference, FA cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Johnstone's Paint and the FA Trophy.

France : First League, Second League, National, Frech Cup, League Cup and the Champions Trophy.

Germany : First Division, Second Division, North Division, South Division, German Cup and the League Cup.

Italy : Serie A, Serie B, Serie C1/A, Serie C1/B, Italian Cup, C1 Super Cup, Super Cup and the Serie C Cup

Scotland : SPL, First Division, Second Division, Third Division, Scottish Cup, League Cup and the Challenge Cup.

International Cups : World Cup, European Championship, Copa America, African Nations, Asian Cup and OCE Nations Cup.

Please tell me any cups that i have missed out and Good Luck! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

Australia : A-League,GrandFinals and the Australian Cup.

Please tell me any cups that i have missed out and Good Luck! icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chinese Wino:

sounds good, but to be honest. Too much hard work for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol thats what i thought 1st but when you start it and get into the swing of it, its not that hard icon_biggrin.gif

Archived