for those managing newcastle

Got taken over in October by Llambias. So far (December) there are still 'no plans for making funds available'. Owen is refusing to sign a new contract though, so I'll get some cash selling him.

I'm in Jan and he's only worth about £2.5m I'm tempted to cut my losses and let him go for whatever I can get tbh.

Still aint been taken over though.

Got taken over by Llambias in October, got given no money. A week left of January and he tells me I can have another million, but there was no one I wanted to sign anyways. Finished 7th and won the FA Cup but only get given £5.5m for the new season which ended up being raised to £7m.

After the last game of the season though I did get Owen to sign a new contract which saved me a lot of money!

I got took over just before christmas in first season, by a hungarian consortium who wanted stoichkov as manager! Got £5 mill extra for january transfer window, £15mill for start of 2nd season. Upgraded youth academy to state of the art level, same with training facilities and st james' expanded to 60000

Ashley was planning to sell to Llambas , but it failed , so I am now into November and still with Ashley , he gave me an extra £1.9 mil transfer funds , should come in useful in January. played 12 games in league and have 15 points in 10th position , also into 4th round of Carling cup :)

Archived