ability to change away kits

something i think would be awesome for the next version of FM or even a patch for this version if possible is that you can select your teams away kit colours each season as teams change theirs all the time, even if it was just the selection between 4 or 5 pre-selected kits based on teams real previous away kits. i know this can be done with saved game editors but it would be good to be able to select, also you could somehow incorporate that the goalie also gets a say in the colours he wears as it's a well know face most goalies have a say in their colours. would be a great function to the game.

who's with me on this one?

the manager doesnt get a say in this though, so wouldnt really be something in this game. i agree though it would be good for the away kit to change every couple of seasons and you get a bit more money through merchandise sales from a new shirt

i'm sure the manager doesn't really get a say in the feeder clubs either (especially the option when you can choose for a merchandising option) but that's in the game.

i definitely think that you should be able to ask for a new away kit at the end of the season to bolster kit sales and then be able to choose from 4 or 5 pre selected kits. i'm not asking for a kit design function for the game or anything.

even if its a case of the Researcher inputs the clubs colours of their away kits for say the past 10 seasons, these would cycle randomly or even having them put a list of colour combos the club would take, so for example sunderland would never have a Black and white away kit, the game could then pick two other colours at random and go with an away kit from them.

Archived