The Greatest Game on Earth

Hi SI

I would like to say thank you for creating the best game on earth, i didn't know where to write this, but since you releashed the patch 9.1.1 for Mac - (10.4.11) I have never been happier and thought you should know this. So i will give my biggest thank to you guys who just worked your butt off to make this happend.

Thank You very much, you just saved my whole entire next year :) - and no worries , till next game will be releashed i will have bought myself a new computer. SO THANK YOU! you are THE BEST.

If anybody would like to give their best wishes to SI , please let them know it. Or we will always run into these kind of situation. If we give our thanks to those who make this happend , perhaps they will give their best effort to make the game better every year.

So, Everyone - say Thank you :)

/Thomas, Denmark.

You're The Best SI!

I couldn't agree more.....usually I just get stuck into managing a Premiership team, this time however I have gone for the mighty Huddersfield (eventually) even started reading the TT&F 09 for a better insight into tactics......

....any chance I can have my own agent in the next release, as I don't have time to manage my FM career !!

Cheers SI.....:thup::thup:

yep, here here, quality game and the one item i would pick to go to a desert island with. It is the closest i can ever be in terms of becoming manager of Rangers. At least when they lose in real life i can go on the game and play the players i want with my tactics and hopefully bring success.

Well done to the whole team.

Archived