Cheats?

this dude just told me "Yes - press ALT + F4 every time you load the game, eventually you'll be given unlimited money." dont no if it works though nt tried it yet

Wonderous cheat.

PS, for those who don't understand, ALT-F4 is the key combination to exit a program.

If you watch Rick Astley whilst playing, your team never gives up.

Bad enough we had to sing that at graduation. "Sadly" though, he has no real effect on the game.

theres always a data editor or reloading the game when you lose, I cant really think of anything else you would need

yh but that gets quite annoying lol im sure the last football manager there was an unlimited money cheat but i suppose this ones nt bin out for long so i am asking alot 4 a cheat already

There used to be a few cheats for previous versions, I think CM4 had one where altering a fee after negotiating a contract meant you could get the player for free :p

There hasn't been any for a few years now, third party programmes like Genie Scout and FMM are all you need these days.

Isn't there still the cheat where you lower a players value significantly enough to attract several bidders and when they come in with an offer, increase the asking price to £30m and they should accept it? not tried it myself, but you used to be able to do that on previous FM's, so I suppose it is possible.

this dude just told me "Yes - press ALT + F4 every time you load the game, eventually you'll be given unlimited money." dont no if it works though nt tried it yet

The thing is that this guy is so idiotic that he doesn't even realise that as soon as you do that anyway the game will ask you "are you sure you want to quit". So its not even going to fool anybody whatsoever.

yh but that gets quite annoying lol im sure the last football manager there was an unlimited money cheat but i suppose this ones nt bin out for long so i am asking alot 4 a cheat already

theres bound to be something like fmmodifier brought out before long for fm09, that will allow you to edit your money whilst playing without even having to save and then reload your game so that should sort your problem.

dun think SI would create any cheats for this game but i saw an editor that gives u unlimited money somewhere.. wen i was downloading graphics but i didnt pay much attention to it coz if i was to edit i would use the editor that came with the game:thup:

Cheating IMO ruins the entire experience.

I agree.

I used a saved game editor once on a game I was well engrossed in, and I had to delete it and start again because it didn't feel right anymore.

Cheat if you wan't to, though, but if you want a more enjoyable game then I advise against it. :thup:

Hello, i have a problem with too many injured players during the game. Most of those injuries are gone after a game. But there are unfortunately also many injuries for some months... It´s frustrating... I have installed the patch but it doesn´t help... Last solution: I search for a ingame-editor or a savegame editor, to remove some of these injuries. Is there a editor like in FM 08?

NO cheats but possibly some exploits. I don't know of any but Fm has always had glitches that give you an advantage, such as the corner glitch in 08 and in 06 (maybe 07) where you could sign anyone for any fee you wanted.

Does the old international transfer thing work anymore? By that i mean offering players out at £40mil after 1 international appearance, then becoming that international manager and playing them. Bankrupted Derby for a laugh doing this once. Completely ruined the game and i had to reload but it was fun for five minutes.

slightly off topic but I remember a management game called ultimate soccer manager on the amiga. On the first version if a team wanted to buy one of your players they would just bid like 10% below the asking price, however it made no difference what u changed the asking price to. So you could set a player value to 999,999,999 (which I think was the highest value) and sell him for like 901,400,444 or something, sorted!

Think itll take a long time before that exploit is beaten :D

Archived