Entirely Wrong Scoreline/Result, after Penalty Shootout

I was playing as Spurs and in the first match against Newcastle in the League Cup, we went into penalties.

All players scored except for Aaron Lennon, the last penalty taker, and Spurs lost. I viewed the penalties in 3Dview.

The Match Report indicates that Aaron Lennon was indeed the last penalty taker and he missed.

BUT, at the Overview, the list of penalty takers was different, Aaron was wrongfully deemed to have Scored and he was NOT the last taker (contradicts of what actually happened in the match).

Guthrie was deemed to have missed (wrong again. he did not missed) and Newcastle lost and Spurs won.

The news also report about Spurs victory (entirely wrong).

First time happening to me. Patched my game. Genuine game.

If this were to happen in a CL league or WC Final, and i was at the wrong end of it, i would be very, very upset. I know i won, but where is the satisfaction if i go thru the next round, which i did not deserved?

I tried to search about this problem(bug?) but to no avail. If this is a bug, imagine going to semi-finals or finals and losing, when in actual fact, you have won the penalties shootouts.

Is there anyone who had come across such incidents?

Is there a solution to this?

Cheers.

Archived