good league setup?

Hey guys, stupid question here. I'm looking to start a game on fm2009 with a few different countries, some power countries, some mid-level countries and smaller countries. Here is what I have come up with so far.

U.S.

Hong Kong

Indonesia

Argentina

Brazil

England

I'm looking for a few more countries from Europe now. Maybe another big one or two, I can't decide between Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Holland. I've never used Holland before, so I'm thinking them. Then I'm thinking of a couple mid level leagues in Europe that have teams that could compete for titles in Europe. Maybe Scotland or Poland? Norway, Portugal, Sweden, and Denmark were also leagues that were available in the demo. Can anybody help me out here? I'm looking for one league setup that I can play on as long as i want. Any advice would be great.

ok, then let me ask this. are there any nations that have leagues with special rules? Like with Mexico, their seasons are split into 2 separate halves. things like that? any other special leagues out there that would be good to check out if a person wants a little difference every now and then?

Archived