Headbutt and other Animations

And some random coin-throwing as well... :D

lol imagine coin throwing at the camera angles you can currently use which are all pretty zoomed out, will just look like a player/referees assistant has collapsed for no reason :D Maybe they could throw something bigger like a mobile phone ala Rooney

Yeah, go the whole hog and have someone throw a mars bar at a player ala Gazza, which he could unwrap and eat.

Come to think of it it could even be sponsored by Mars as well.

lol please dont suggest more product placement in the game, even as a joke they might be listening :D I can just imagine the commentary now "Player x has been hit by a delicious mars bar, at least he'll be full until his next meal."

Anyone seen a 3-d representation of a Headbutt being issued yet?

Mass brawls?

Any other cool animations? I'd a Spanish striker who turned backflips when he scored :cool:

backflips! :thup:

only seen the standard goal celebrations so far - wheeling away with both arms out!

was hoping for a Robbie Keane "gunslinger" or a Mick Channon "windmill" goal celebration - who knows, they may be in there!! :)

think it may depend on the level of play (i'm in the BSQ with Wrexham) or the flair/creative stats of the player - if his pace is 2 and creative stat is 1, he's hardly likely to be doing backflips! :D

Anyone seen a 3-d representation of a Headbutt being issued yet?

Mass brawls?

Any other cool animations? I'd a Spanish striker who turned backflips when he scored :cool:

In an attempt to not get the thread closed, back on topic:

Things like random acts of violence are quite rare on FM due to (presumably) the scary spectre of litigation from "real" players. You get the odd elbow here and there but I've yet to see a proper brawl. Perhaps when the game chock-ful of newgens there could be some real misbehaviour. I know in 08 my younger newgens would sometimes get caught coming out of nightclubs a bit worse for wear, but never real players.

I do remember in CM01/02 Alan Smith headbutting a ref or something. Although I was pretty peeved with my player for his 10-game ban, I was also laughing quite hard.

In an attempt to not get the thread closed, back on topic:

Things like random acts of violence are quite rare on FM due to (presumably) the scary spectre of litigation from "real" players. You get the odd elbow here and there but I've yet to see a proper brawl. Perhaps when the game chock-ful of newgens there could be some real misbehaviour. I know in 08 my younger newgens would sometimes get caught coming out of nightclubs a bit worse for wear, but never real players.

I do remember in CM01/02 Alan Smith headbutting a ref or something. Although I was pretty peeved with my player for his 10-game ban, I was also laughing quite hard.

If only that was in the game now, but yeah, due to legal reasons and over sensitive players, then it can't be done for real players anyway.

Nice to hear that there's some extravagant goal celebrations in the game. So far I've only seen a couple of boring, arms raised, run to crowd variations. Hopefully someone will make a decent editor that allows us to designate certain celebrations to certain players (control over skin and hair colour would be nice too).

I've seen some unintentional violence in the game. In one of my first games my striker was tripped up just outside the box and fell face first on top of the ball. The ref didn't blow for a foul and the defender that tripped him then just stood there for about two minutes, repeatedly booting my poor striker in the head.

When my player finally got up, he and the defender just stood there staring at each other until one of my other players ran up, nicked the ball away and scored.

Also, I've just seen my first straight red card after playing for a season and a half. I've witnessed many appalling last man assaults resulting in only a yellow and was beginning to wonder if they'd forgotten to put straight reds in the game.

I'm still waiting for someone to fail to score a penalty though.

Nice to hear that there's some extravagant goal celebrations in the game. So far I've only seen a couple of boring, arms raised, run to crowd variations. Hopefully someone will make a decent editor that allows us to designate certain celebrations to certain players (control over skin and hair colour would be nice too).

I've seen some unintentional violence in the game. In one of my first games my striker was tripped up just outside the box and fell face first on top of the ball. The ref didn't blow for a foul and the defender that tripped him then just stood there for about two minutes, repeatedly booting my poor striker in the head.

When my player finally got up, he and the defender just stood there staring at each other until one of my other players ran up, nicked the ball away and scored.

:D love it!

oh and I've had a player with 20 on penalties miss a penalty :p

I was going to post something serious but streakers would do me fine.

Before the thread is closed let me just say NOOOOOOOO.........

I DON'T want to see a 3D fat bloke with his willy bouncing around my screen :eek:

Haven't got the game yet - looking forward to some of those goal celebrations :thup:

Archived