For those who want to know

For those who havent got the full game of FM09 and want to know if there system will run the game well now they can find out thanks to me emailing the people who run this website http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest and sending them the minimum spec needed to run the game they have now added Football manager 2009

can this be made into a sticky please

Yes it's quicker but it will getting the demo will give you a better indication of how it plays and how good it is ;)

I have the demo and patch, but still not totally sure to buy it, don't get me wrong the game is brilliant, but my 3D is not very smooth, and if I have the game, which has 3D I want to use the 3D, and that will probably irritate me after a while. Also the Classic 2D is not as good as in the previous version (or am I just thinking this).

This check on this web site gave me a good impression, check it also with a other game which runs fine and test it to see if it would match my impression.

So this site got me over to buy it, will just have to stop many other applications which I use for work but do not need at night.

Yeah, but not as accurate. FYI it runs on my Laptop, not brilliantly mind, but it hasnt crashed and my laptop is below the minimum on the website

Minimum specs are not reliable as they really are the bare minimum

How much RAM do you have?

i emailed the minimum specs needed to play fm from the original post that miles posted about the demo to the people who run this site as people were comparing the minimum specs of other games to fm to see if they could run the demo which i didnt think was right

Archived