Language Barrier etc

Most of my teams morale is poor even when I won 5 friendly games in a row! It happens during the season too. How can I keep these bastards happy?

Also:

How can I get my players to motivate them to play for me? My assistant says I have no rep and they wont be motivated.

My foreign players cant communicate because of the language barrier. What should I do

How do I have a team meeting

Thanks.

I think you may have explained the answer in your own post. You have no rep, so the players won't get motivated..... Winning games is the only way. You may be in a bit of a catch 22 situation, as it's hard to win games with low morale players, but you have to win games in order to increase their morale.

Maybe hire some staff (players, coaches) who speaks multiple languages (the ones the players speak). For example, if you many players who speaks Spanish, hire a Coach who speaks English and Spanish.

Not sure if this helps, but this is what I always do and I have never these problems.

I've found that, when I've signed a Spanish speaking player and no-one else speaks Spanish, and he doesn't speak English, signing someone who speaks both Spanish and English helps the morale of the Spanish speaking player. That's in previous FM's anyway.

I don't think you can really force someone to learn the language quicker, Luca Toni IRL has been at Bayern for over a year, but refuses to learn German :D Player personality seems to play a role in it, a majority of my squad is determined and pick up the language quickly, the few that have less desireable personalities seem to take longer.

Archived