FM is a drug!

FM should be an obscure hobby rather than an award winning hugely popular game, but there it is. FM should be something known only to football-loving compulsive gamblers rather than be the best thing since sliced offside rule, but there it is.

I grew up with the Premier Manager series' on the Amiga, where each player had a value and about 3 stats, Score goal, Stop goal and Stamina, and I loved it because I could win cups and make money and eventually add 500 more red and blue seats to my stadium. That must have been the thrill. Building my stadium. I can't remember. Because, now that I look back on that time since playing FM08 and FM09 I just think "fxxk me, what have I been missing?"

I tried Champ Manager once before, I think it was CM2 or CM3 on the Amiga and it said it'd take like 5 days to compute the coming season (and not to leave my computer) but I inevitably got hungry, left and never gave the game a second look. Now I kick myself :/

To cut a long rant short (albeit a good rant), I haven't slept for 4 days and Dundee FC are 17 points aloft at the top of Scotland's first division and I shall not sleep until I'm playing premiership footie. nn.

A guy died for playing less hours than you and even he had quick naps and a few breaks.

I'm being serious - if you're dead now, I'm not surprised.

Go to sleep and sort yourself out. Getting with a chick or aceing a qualification is much more advantageous and pleasurable.

lol if you really havent been to sleep for 4 days you probally arent even playing anymore and the league table is just a figment of your imagination, on the plus side with a bit of positive thinking it should make it easier to get promoted

Archived