Is it that hard to find out?

the injury bug before releasing the game?

This game is totally unplayable with having at least 2 players injured each game. I respect the fact that SI made a great game and released a patch very fast but I cannot except the fact that this problem is not solved. I am not enjoying the game like this, it's impossible to enjoy.

Howcome we have to face the same problem every year? Do we have to buy the game with these CLEAR BUGS and then beg for patches?

I would like to know when a new patch is coming to fix this INJURY BUG so that I can go back to play my game!! I simply don't want to wait until next year. Nobody is telling me to get the game in my hands and pay 40 euros in next year, so i think it's my right to not to want to wait until next year for a patch!

Regards.

There are a number of reasons you could have those injuries, not everything that works against you is a bug ;)

Personally, I deleted a few friendlies as I found I was playing games every three days, which would be terrible for condition. I also change the entire first team at half time (a la Sven) and this seems to save some conditiona s well. So far i've had one minor knock in pre season and started my league campaign with a fully fit squad.

There is more emphasis on condition management in 09, and as with real life it's not possible to play a full first team all game, every game of pre season and expect them to be fuly fit at the start of the season.

I've found that, during pre-season, I can keep my players' condition between about 90% and 99% if I train them lightly and make sure to rotate during the friendlies. Plus, I also delete a couple of said friendlies. It's perfectly realistic to rotate your squad during pre-season.

I just had 8 injuries in 2 games, 5 of them in my last match. Their training load is in the medium range.

Three of them weren't serious and those guys can play in the next game, but I still think that's too much.

This is not preseason by the way, all of them were match fit.

Archived