Assistant speaking against himself and/or the game

I like the idea of assistant feedback during games as it points things out that I can take a closer look at. I know it is a new feature and that there is room for improvement, but some of the stuff he says are such clear contradictions it feels like one part of the game is not in touch with the rest.

For example in one of my latest games the judgement on my DC was as followed. Player x is having a poor game, is particulary error prone, is dominant in the air and got a 7.3 for his performance. I for one don't think a player that is given a 7.3 rating can be said to be having a poor game and I don't think that particularly error prone players should be given that kind of rating.

I think the idea is that the assistant is sometimes wrong, the game would be a complete waste of time if he was always completely correct, however it could maybe do with some fine tuning so that he doesn't say things that obviously contradict what you (and surely he) see in front of you.

I started off with the Assistant Manager advice, but gave up on it. He contradicted himself, and i ended up showing every single player onto their weeker foot as well as closing them down. That's all he would talk about. Couldn't win a single match. After i stopped listening to him, then i started winning.

Archived