Player Interaction

Click on a player to goto his profile. Down near the the bottom of the screen you should find a button called Player Interaction. Click that and PPM training should be an option in that screen.

Tried that but it idn't say player interaction,maybe its because i was already on the match day????.

Will try it before my next game,those Andorrans won't know whats hit em!!

Thats how to do it. Have you tried on more players? There maybe some other event which disables the option. Not a loan player you're trying it on?

I've just tried it on mine to check I didn't give you duff info but it worked that way for me :)

Thats how to do it. Have you tried on more players? There maybe some other event which disables the option. Not a loan player you're trying it on?

I've just tried it on mine to check I didn't give you duff info but it worked that way for me :)

Im managing England Neji, the players I tried it on were in my England squad.??????

Ahhh, I think that;s your problem then. International managers probably can't do it, due to them not being your player.

Thought as much, maybe SI need to look at that,whatever club he plays for , when he is on international duty the national manager manager should be able to give him instructions on what moves to make.

Thought as much, maybe SI need to look at that,whatever club he plays for , when he is on international duty the national manager manager should be able to give him instructions on what moves to make.

I don't agree. National managers spend very little time with their players and coaching their players. In order to learn new PPMs they must be trained on quite heavily by the player for a long period of time. The players are never at national training for long enough to do this, and in effect national managers are "borrowing" players from club level so they have no right to dictate things like preferred moves.

I don't agree. National managers spend very little time with their players and coaching their players. In order to learn new PPMs they must be trained on quite heavily by the player for a long period of time. The players are never at national training for long enough to do this, and in effect national managers are "borrowing" players from club level so they have no right to dictate things like preferred moves.

Agree with that Skorp but what I am getting at is if (for example) I want Jermaine Defoe to round the keeper when playing for England surely I should be able to tell him that and not expect him to continue to do that for his club?

Archived