Injuries???

Can anyone help. I'm the manager of Arsenal. I have a very big squad. All the worlds best. I'm approaching my 2nd leg Champions League 3rd round qualifier and already have 12 players sidelined, with varying injuries ranging from - broken jaw, pulled hamstring, bruised heel etc, etc. They are not serious 2 month or longer injuries, but I have installed the PATCH and please note these injuries occured in International and reserve games (and one season game as well). So I'm just wandering is there a bug or something. A mean don't worry I have plenty of players to fill the positions but it just concerns me nearly one player a game is being sidelined and they are not in my squad when they get injured as well suprisingly as I mentioned above. Can anyone help at all, settings, updates, anything at all.

This is getting frustrating. JUST TO NOTE - I NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008. Please Sports Interactive sort yourselves out. This game was eagerly anticipated and already the game had a number of problems. :confused::thdn:

I have played 3 friendlies and have 7 players out injured. I have rotated my squad as I want to see how each player performs. Maybe its training as Iam using Tuggs 08 version. I looked at the injury table and other teams have 2-3 injuries.

Archived