surely a postponement

despite all the bugs me and my mate mate decide to start a league... i pick man city he picks spurs. so after some fake results to oldham ipswich and norwich i get off to a good start beating liverpool so i let the little fake results slide.

so anyway the saturday and wednesday world cup qf's pass and its the sunday after and my team is up against my mates and this happens

untitledzd4.th.jpguntitled2xt6.th.jpg[/img]

7 players still out on international duty 4 days after playing the international fixture and there all english. now surely theres some grounds for a postponement.

:confused:

maybe he means him getting beat by lower league teams. But i would hardly call them fake results, they are real in the game and do happen in real life aswell.

Ddoth im sure that because they arent viewed as key players it doesnt count some how.

This is a known bug and happened to me in my 1st saved game. I edited Englands friendlies, changed the games against slovakia and slovenia from 2008 to 2009 and started a new game. checked the fixtures for the world cup quals and they were fine. england had no games scheduled when there were league and CL games. It fixed the bug.

Archived