Players CA/PA or teams reps

This thread is for anybody to reccomend a players CA/PA or teams to be increased when i do the updates, i have done some already but there must be a reason and if i think its a good enough reason i will increase OR decrease the player/team

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

matt jarvis-wolves .. rated very highly to have a great future , not biased.. seen him play many times and he is frighteningly quick, before signing for wolves arsenal and chelsea were interested in him and charlton , west ham and fulham had bids rejected ( wikipedia).

So your not bias but you made Ronaldo better than what he is??

ive increased his CA as i thought it was low and if you want to talk about bias who was the 1st person you suggested yip an everton player who you just happen to be in love with Felliani! thats more biased than me as as ive said ive done 2 or 3 for each team!

rant over

If you could changed your name you would be called I love fellaini. you have a slight obession with him. Mind you he does have awesome hair

efc__1223370695_marouane-fellaini.jpg

I was watching the Everton vs Wigan game on Monday and Craig Burley brought up a good point about Fellani's hair. That all the barbers in Liverpool must be shut :D Let's be fair his hair is ridiculous

I was watching the Everton vs Wigan game on Monday and Craig Burley brought up a good point about Fellani's hair. That all the barbers in Liverpool must be shut :D Let's be fair his hair is ridiculous

How dare you :p He has better hair than Tevez :p

Don't know what Rio is but I'd say he needs to go up a bit. World-class defender like that with only 2 technical attributes 15+ seems wrong to me. He's never got over 16 for tackling on my game and has been benchwarming for 3.5 seasons now. Also a host of Australian-based players need adjustments imo but I'm not sure if you'll be including A-League edits in this update...

Don't know what Rio is but I'd say he needs to go up a bit. World-class defender like that with only 2 technical attributes 15+ seems wrong to me. He's never got over 16 for tackling on my game and has been benchwarming for 3.5 seasons now. Also a host of Australian-based players need adjustments imo but I'm not sure if you'll be including A-League edits in this update...

i can include them if you tell me who, as long as its not hundreds

• 2 weeks later...
Kightly - Has got to be at least 155

Jarvis - 150

Stearman - 150

Steven Ward is now a ML, AML, LWB, LB

Kevin Foley - Solid Player - 155

All of which are from wolves and im a season ticket holder

is this pa or ca???

Also you cannot edit the players positions

Archived