Player Assimilation

Has anyone had a player adopt a second nationality after spending x amount of years at a club? I have had a Chilean player for 7 years and he is still a foreigner.

Has anyone had any problems renewing contracts for foreign players and what is the maximum amount allowed in a team?

Has anyone had a player adopt a second nationality after spending x amount of years at a club? I have had a Chilean player for 7 years and he is still a foreigner.

Has anyone had any problems renewing contracts for foreign players and what is the maximum amount allowed in a team?

yeah I guess thats good and bad. I kept wondering why I never had a work permit application turned down. I've been limiting myself to 3 foreigners as I guessed thats what limit would be. Will now have to restrain myself from going foreigner crazy

• 1 month later...

Is it true that all (or most) foreigners are given work permits for England in FMH?

I don't have a PSP yet, but was curious about this as most of the good player recommendations seem to be young South American players who presumably would have a tough time getting work permits approved. (That said, they may have a lot of caps already, I just don't know because I haven't played the game yet.) Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived