Feeling a little deceived SI

SI, love the game so far on the PC so I thought I would also buy the PSP version since it now has 2D....I was very dissapointed to learn that the option to watch an entire match in 2D is not available, can only watch the basic/ extended highlights...and even those highlights only show the very end of a play or goal...in other words, why even have 2D...All I am saying is that this should have been made clear...Now i am stuck withb a game i dont want. How do i return it?

P.S. My anger is nullified by the great pc version of this game but still...

• SI Staff
hey i didnt realise id been talking to myself for the past 2 years

I'm just an echo .... echo .... echo ....

PS - As I've tried to make plain on here since well before release the 2d on the PSP game isn't intended to try and copy the PC game, it was designed with the intent of being 'short and snappy' to keep the gameplay fast and more in vein with a pick up and play device like the PSP.

The PSP and PC games are NOT meant to play the same way, but they are both meant to be realistic and enjoyable.

It's good to research a game before you buy it. Also, can you really watch a whole match on 2D view? Seriously? My brain would turn to mush after just 1 game! How boring! The whole philosophy behind the handheld version is that it is meant to be quick and easy to play - so all the features kind of reflect that. And that's the way we all like it. And….no-one posts in here? Not only do we post but we're all nice and respectful too! Just imagine if the PC forums could be like that!

It's good to research a game before you buy it. Also, can you really watch a whole match on 2D view? Seriously? My brain would turn to mush after just 1 game! How boring! The whole philosophy behind the handheld version is that it is meant to be quick and easy to play - so all the features kind of reflect that. And that's the way we all like it. And….no-one posts in here? Not only do we post but we're all nice and respectful too! Just imagine if the PC forums could be like that!

yea, you cannot watch a whole game on 2D pitch

Archived