Windowed Mode

To play in windowed mode:

1. Right click on the FM09 icon on your desktop & click properties.

2. In the target field, add -windowed -small_screen at the end of the target, with a space between the orginal target & -windowed -small_screen.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09 :thup:

--------------------

Also, you should probably have FM09 off when doing this.

2. In the target field, add -windowed -small_screen at the end of the target, with a space between the orginal target & -windowed -small_screen.

3. Click ok & you should be able to play in windowed mode next time you run FM09 :thup:

--------------------

I've entered it like this, is that right, doesn't seem to work

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\fm.exe" -windowed-small_screen

--------------------

Yes, that's the right target furry. I'm not sure why its not working for you, some other people have also had problems turning windowed mode on this way as well.

I have read elsewhere that it may be a graphics card option, i get about a million other screen size options but no window.

Total pain because my mouse icon flashes away whilst i play

Archived