Anyone Gone Back to 08???

No, not me, I'm happy with FM09. There's no official updated transfers patch but thereare others around - Do a google search for "FM Weegie", that's probably the best database update around.

Also, kinda funny that you're going back to FM08 after seeing your username. I bet you regret making that your name on here. :D

Sticking with FM2009. Installed the patch and its been fine for me. All the problems seem to be related to steam and using this as an authentication option. I have a disk and authenticated using the unilok option and it was fine. Quite frankly I have no sympathy for people who want to use steam. Many people on this forum warned that using this would be trouble and its turned out this way.

Definitely considering reverting back to 08 or 07 or any of them reali

Id luv FM09 if it just wasnt so slow when it got 2 a match, and then my whole computer just gradually gets slower, this has neva happend on any of the previous FM games AND my laptop is pretty top notch AND iv cleared up loadza hard disk space AND taken 3D match engine n sound off

After looking through all the ova technical issues evry1 else is having and considering how slow my game is SI should realli look into it n contemplate a product recall maybe for people who want it

Archived