Your most important goal?

Just needed a win away at Millwall to get Dagenham and Redbridge promoted to the Championship. A draw would do if Leyton Orient failed to beat Leeds, and Nottingham Forest didnt win 9-0.

Half-time I'm 2-0 down, and Leyton Orient are 2 goals up.

81st minute I pull one back.

83rd minute and Leeds score their 2nd goal in quick succession to level vs Orient.

Needed a goal, and none for Orient.

95th minute (+5 minutes of stoppage time) my January signing, free transferred DC brought in to replace my star defender sold over my head, goes up to join the attack and scores with a powerful shot into the bottom corner, and sends me up to the Championship in 2nd place. His first goal for me as well.

icon_biggrin.gif

What's your most important goal?

Just needed a win away at Millwall to get Dagenham and Redbridge promoted to the Championship. A draw would do if Leyton Orient failed to beat Leeds, and Nottingham Forest didnt win 9-0.

Half-time I'm 2-0 down, and Leyton Orient are 2 goals up.

81st minute I pull one back.

83rd minute and Leeds score their 2nd goal in quick succession to level vs Orient.

Needed a goal, and none for Orient.

95th minute (+5 minutes of stoppage time) my January signing, free transferred DC brought in to replace my star defender sold over my head, goes up to join the attack and scores with a powerful shot into the bottom corner, and sends me up to the Championship in 2nd place. His first goal for me as well.

icon_biggrin.gif

What's your most important goal?

Probably Quincy Owusu's second goal for Spartak against AC milan in the ECC qualifying 3rd round (FM 2007). The 2-0 became 3-1 in the first leg and a 0-0 in the second led to the group stages - and the finances to dominate the Russian league utterly forever (well, 6 seasons at least, haven't played beyond that).

Either that or a 92nd minute goal scored to keep some Swedish team in the D2 Vastra Gotaland or whatever it was called.

Champions League semi-final, second leg. My Man. United team took a 2-0 lead to the Bernabeu to face Real Madrid. By half-time, the aggregate score was 2-2. Real blitzed us and our lead had evaporated in a 45-minute spell I just wanted to forget.

But the second half was a very different story. From the word go, we played with a lot more purpose. And when Wayne Rooney scored to make it 2-1 on the night and 3-2 to us on aggregate, thus giving us the first away goal of the tie, the pendulum truly swung back in our favour.

On my current game, I can't think of a more important goal. We scored again before the end, making the final score on the night 2-2 and the aggregate score 4-2 to us. And it was Rooney's goal that dug us out of the mire that a sensational Real Madrid first-half performance had put us in.

im playing a game as zenit st petersburg atm. In the second season i signed mauro zarate (he was on loan to birmingham).

anyway at about the third season i was level on points with cska moscow and needed a win to win the league (my goals difference was about 15 better than them). i was losing 2-1 and cska were winning clearly so i went all out attack and i won a penalty which was converted by zarate. Then at about the 89th minute i won a free kick about 30 yards out from goal (pretty much on the corner of the box) and zarate runs in and drills it into the top right corner of the net.

Great goal icon_smile.gif won goal of the season aswell :p

Last game of the season and as Spurs I'm neck-and-neck with Chelski for the title. Going into injury time we're drawing 1-1 and the title is going to them - until none other than the bionic John Terry puts through his own net in the last minute! You can't make that up!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived