Once a Player, Now a manager...

Its random, but its interesting to see how many caps and goals. "Manumoss" im betting you were like a midfeild mystero with an eye for goal.

Do you think that number of caps have any influence in the game??

Thats a lot of goals for a midfielder at international level, i just pretend its like i am irl, a striker who plays on the wings quite often

Only 37 caps and 8 goals for me, I wonder if you put your nationality as some obscure country you could end up being their most capped player?

I don't remember where I read it (official sources) but as we know it's purely cosmetic the caps and goals for our manager but they will never be more than the nations current record at the start of the game.

So if you go for an obscure nation they may not have any recorded figures so thus I'd presume you'd have none?

I don't remember where I read it (official sources) but as we know it's purely cosmetic the caps and goals for our manager but they will never be more than the nations current record at the start of the game.

So if you go for an obscure nation they may not have any recorded figures so thus I'd presume you'd have none?

Cool thanks for the info dude.

Just had a look at my profile on the game. I had set myself with past experiance of an "International Footballer" 62caps and 4 Goals!!! What a rock of a center back i was.

anybody else with a past??

How do you know you weren't a really crap striker? :p

Australia

41 caps

7 goals

Hopefully I was a sami hyypia type defender who went up forward a bit. If iwas a striker or midfielder then damn ! what an average player.

Also may depend on what tactic you use for your club. Also your playing mentality & coaching style would depend on how many goals you get as International footballer.

Australia

41 caps

7 goals

Hopefully I was a sami hyypia type defender who went up forward a bit. If iwas a striker or midfielder then damn ! what an average player.

Also may depend on what tactic you use for your club. Also your playing mentality & coaching style would depend on how many goals you get as International footballer.

How does only scoring 7 international goals as a mifielder make you an average player?

Australia

41 caps

7 goals

isnt the caps thing set before you pick your tactics? so it wouldnt know how you wanted to play before you got your caps

Sunday League footballer.

Very accurate since I am infact a Sunday League footballer.

Why would I want to put international footballer as my experiance, I've never played for England in my life!

In that case, you better stop managing whoever it is you are managing because chances are you haven't managed them before in your life!

Archived