Possible to update FM2007 to current database?

Thanks Andrew, I just found that link before you replied!

Any idea if it supports the lower leagues? I'd like to play as Leeds united with the latest squad.

Edit: Also I'm a bit of an FM noob. Will it update the players abilities? ie will a player that was unheard of in 2006/2007 (eg Jermaine Beckford) be decent in updated database?

Any idea if it supports the lower leagues? I'd like to play as Leeds united with the latest squad.

Edit: Also I'm a bit of an FM noob. Will it update the players abilities? ie will a player that was unheard of in 2006/2007 (eg Jermaine Beckford) be decent in updated database?

No buy FM 09 if you want that.

Well, maybe they could get the money then? I don't want anyone to work for free. Are the database formats so vastly different

with each game then?

Actually, why not sell databases separately altogether? I saw in that Polish site that they had databases from 92/93 for Fm2008. This would be awesome if it worked for all FM games.

First question - It might do. Have a look. It seems very thorough but I've been playing the top leagues so not looked into lower league teams

Second question - Stats have been updated in the leagues i have running but can't say that for every team cause I've not checked every team

Archived