2D vs 3D , patch situation ?

grep

Hi,

first post but I have been playing FM series since a while.

1 ) I gave the demo 3D match option a try ....awful, terrific, scandal, absurdas !!! It's really a wise choice that SI left the old 2D option.....!!!! It's only me or is it a general opinion ?

2 ) I see that there are lot of troubles activating the game....I was wondering if buying the game via Steam.. can I do that or is it too early ? Every patch release suggests to restart the game from scratch even if it is not mandatory, considering that I really hate doing that & I have never done that how much time do I have to wait to have a reliable patch IYO ?

Thanks

1) Personally I love the 3D option, it gives me a better reading of how the game is developing and helps me tactically. The "Elevated view" is my favourite as it gives a whole overview of the pitch. For some it isn't quite what they were expecting graphically and therefore had the option to leave it alone.

2) Secondly, I believe the majority of the activation issues are finally over but am not too sure about buying the game over steam as I have personally never done it so it would be better for others to give you there opinion.

P.s. it says you have 205 posts :confused: :p

I still use the 2d classic to watch the match its not Fm without it. I use 3d for offsides and pentatly's.

I love the 2d pitch because you can use your imagination like some long range goals look amazing but on the 3d pitch it looks lame compared to what i always imagined the goals to be.

I hope they keep the 2d classic in future versions because ill always use it and ill use the 3d for decisions and to see the odd long range / special goals.

When that happens they are asking for there legs to be broken, maybe the reason for so many injuries?

I know if i stood with my hands on hip when on the ball a match my manager would take me off straight away.

Also the 3d is too slow, i like to get through my games fast:thup:

Archived