Regens that are finally first team quality when they appear

Must admit, its been a while since I've seen any regens who would make the first team before they were 21/22. Just spotted this guy who is at some french team whilst searching for players and was amazed he met my requirements for a player lol.

regen.jpg

He's available on a free so I'm going to snap him up for my stoke team lol

Oh yea, this is when he's appeared on the game, no time to develop or anything although he is a little late to have appeared at 18 lol.

I haven't got scouts in Ireland or full Irish load-ups, do have French which will be one of the reasons he's appeared. It's nice to see a wonderkid who's actually capable of living up to it hes not as good as the likes of messi etc, but hes close enough in terms of developmet.

When I started my Amkar game, this guy was in the youth team as a first season regen. I think he'll make the first team squad before his 17th birthday :p

BTW, I'm considering retraining him as a DM because his jumping isn't that good (I don't know how much it will go up). What do you guys think?

I think his jumping will go up a bit with the right training.

The kid I've got is touted as a wonderkid, which means a PA of at leas 180 if I'm right. So whilst some will have low PA's, if they're labelled as wonderkids you can't go far wrong lol.

Yup regens are a whole lot better this time around,

Here's one from my Arsenal career, just started season 2.

Got this guy for free from Atletico Miniero, looking pretty promising.

t_Andersonm_c763d75.jpg

Good to see they've sorted this part of the game, there could be some awesome regens appearing this time around! :D

17 Penalty taking :O Regens have definitely been fixed lol!

Archived