Had it up to here with FM09 ?

Chalk it down as a dead loss and go back to fm08 or dare i say it Championship Manager.SI should really bring out a massive overhaul patch for fm08 after this debacle or completely redo fm09 and offer it as a straight swop for old fm09 on release.

There are things wrong with the game but it's still a good game and very addictive.

yeah you're right there are a few things, but for example there were glitches in COD4 that people used and don't remember people crying about that :D. Think the problem is expectation is SO high when it comes to football manager now. It plays great with the patch and I am sure it will only get better when they release the next patch.

I now love this game.

Advice - Go through a whole season watching all the games and tweaking your tactics until you get the desired result.

Save the tactic.

Start new game.

Use new tactic and allow time for team to gel.

Tweak constantly during matches and bingo!

End.

• 6 months later...
Chalk it down as a dead loss and go back to fm08 or dare i say it Championship Manager.SI should really bring out a massive overhaul patch for fm08 after this debacle or completely redo fm09 and offer it as a straight swop for old fm09 on release.

Completely pointless thread- very few posters think the game is either perfect or bug free but if you come on here, without stating what you consider to be the issues, then it is not going to get any sort of positive response.

Archived