Liverpool takeover??

orite people, just started a game with liverpool there into loads of debt like real life, and like real life they need to get takeover or get a 6 month extension on the loans does this reflect into the game?? do they get bought out? has anyone had a takeover bid for liverpool or any other teams infact ive done loads of seasons wid different teams on the last FM (liverpool, carlisle, workington, leeds, sevilla, valencia, wolves) and never been taken over??

I've played about 3 years into the game as Liverpool manager. The club got bought out eventually at the second attempt in 2011 (first attempt collapsed). The new chairman didn't clear the debt but did give me a hefty €70m transfer budget. Luckily, I had done quite well in the Champions League in the few seasons I had been there. If it wasn't for the prize and TV money from that I would have been in serious trouble. As it is, I'm just about keeping in the black.

on the last fm i was in loads of debt even though i was winning the league and champions league twice in a row and george gillete had to get another loan!!

bad time IWWROCKS, did it say which board member took over? u might still get tookover lol!

Wanson - who took over u then? thai businessmen? DIC?

I got taken over near the end of the second season by an Essex businessman so probably best not to ask where he earned the funds ;). They initially pumped 40 million into the club none extra for me mind. After just checking the club still have huge debt 290m.

Oh the new boss is Wayne Joseph.

As Newcastle i got took over by a businessman with Hungarian links who wanted to replace me with Hristo Stoichkov! But luckily i proved my worth! I never got any mega transfer kitty, no cleared debt either but they did upgrade my youth facilities, training facilities and expanded the stadium! Now because of the improved youth academy, and improved re-gens no doubt, im getting some cracking kids coming through that i can replace higher wage first team/fringe players with, thus saving me more money! Im now making a profit of 2-3 million quid every month! Success :)

u can sell arbeloa to man city 4 40 million on first day of the game without pressing continue offer him to clubs for 40 mil and man city give u it!! a like the way people are getting different people to takeover quite smart instead of everyone getten the same bloke/consortium!

Archived