Cardiff FC, UEFA question!?

I don't understand what you're getting at, I presume you mean if you caan get into the top 4 of the premiership, then yes you can enter the champions league. You can't qualify for the champions league outside of the top flight, however, you can qualify for the UEFA cup like millwall did.

He's getting at the fact Cardiff city are welsh and are playing in the english leagues. Its a grey area atm in uefa's vieing if the situation arose

Yes, is this i want to know! i know that in real uefa is vieing but in fm 2009 what is the position? i can get in chapions league and uefa cup? sorry for my english!

In real life, theoretically, Cardiff City wouldn't be allowed to qualify for Europe even if they won the Premier League. In practice, I think the Premier League would find it hard to deny them, though. In FM, I think Cardiff would qualify like any other team.

In real life, theoretically, Cardiff City wouldn't be allowed to qualify for Europe even if they won the Premier League. In practice, I think the Premier League would find it hard to deny them, though. In FM, I think Cardiff would qualify like any other team.

I believe this to be true as well, it would seem to be coded that way

Yeah, I assume that this is true. I can't see FM adding this to the game when the outcome IRL hasn't been decided yet.

Archived