ME is so stupid

Sy13

OK 2 things I have noticed in this game after finishing a season with AFC Wimbledon.

1/ The woodwork gets hit approx. 4 times in every single game. That is just stupid.

2/ I've lost count of how many 30 yard screamers I've either scored or conceded. LL players can't even hit a ball that hard from that far but yet I see at least 2 every game.

OK 2 things I have noticed in this game after finishing a season with AFC Wimbledon.

1/ The woodwork gets hit approx. 4 times in every single game. That is just stupid.

2/ I've lost count of how many 30 yard screamers I've either scored or conceded. LL players can't even hit a ball that hard from that far but yet I see at least 2 every game.

I can't agree more! I've started in the PL with Liverpool, and virtually in every game or two, there have been goals scored from 25-35 yards....it makes judging Goal of the Month that little bit more difficult :)

1/ Have the same, but on both sides, no issue for me tbh

2/ have a few against me and I scored some, so again, no issue for me

Archived