Starting Management as automatic reputation

Played now a few saves and always as automatic reputation since i like to reflect reality despite the fact im aware you cant have a top squad trusting or listening to you straight away you ve to be prepared to loose or underperformed for at least 3 to 4 months not matter team talks, tactics or whatever you do, i feel at least that impact over the game should be toned down a bit otherwise i dont see the point to play fairly the game and then start directly as former international manager

Dont know if most will disagree with that, this status affect away too much the game

I kinda agree a bit. But then i guess some people will like that challenge. It would probably be better if it defaulted to professional rather than auto. Then people can choose it if they want more of a challenge.

Not everyone in the world has amazing grammar you know. The game isn't targeted at English teachers.

I also think its a little stupid to have those massive negative effects. Off course top clubs and players wouldnt be happy to be trained by a freckled fat 16 year old but they wouldnt hire them also. So i think penalizing the player to hard for taking over a top team with no further experience is a little hard. But on the other side there is always the option to make you experienced in game so perhaps itzs not too much of a problem after all.

I kinda agree a bit. But then i guess some people will like that challenge. It would probably be better if it defaulted to professional rather than auto. Then people can choose it if they want more of a challenge.

Not everyone in the world has amazing grammar you know. The game isn't targeted at English teachers.

My first language isnt English and often quite horrible, and i also am at war with punctuation marks but using some is a principle in most languages and could be demanded in my opinion.

@ Dietspam whats wrong with my english ? can you speak french, dutch and spanish as well?

@ other feedbacks : well fair point, it might be a good challenge, or some will reply just manage a lower league side aiming for reputation before being in charge of a top team but i feel its a bit harsh have either to use unrealistic reputation (IE former international in my case) or spending few seasons in a lower league.

My first language isnt English and often quite horrible, and i also am at war with punctuation marks but using some is a principle in most languages and could be demanded in my opinion.

Yeah ok. Theres always going to be different people reading with different opinions etc.. I was just thinking maybe he was a little harsh and could of just gave some positive critisism like you did. Not to just completely ignore anything the person has to say because he's not got the best of grammar.

Why does automatic always set it to the lowest.

Correct me if I am wrong, but was it like this in FM07/08; you start the game with automatic and you would have the lowest reputation. when the save is over (for any reason) and you start a new save with the same manager profile it would not be the lowest anymore but now depending on your achievements in the previous save.

Or is this just how I want it.

Why does automatic always set it to the lowest. should be set a bit higher when you start as a big club. I don't see the point with auto when it always sets past experience to sunday league footballer.

I dont really get this either. I just dont take automatic, because i dont know what it really does. Alsways pick sunday league footballer, though i doubt any sunday league football team would take me. ;)

Archived