Random idea.

I do a lot of scouting not because I want to sign players but instead because I want to find out their attributes etc. When this happens, they are added onto my shortlist and I find out things about them for a long time unless I remove them from my shortlist. With me scouting dozens of players at a time, I find this a bit annoying - especially when you are interested for a short time but then find yourself with dozens of updates coming in about them before you get fed up with it. An idea would be to have every 'update' on a specific player on your shortlist to have a button saying 'Remove from Shortlist' so you can quickly remove any player that you've lost interest in.

Another idea would be to have it so you can use the Shift/Ctrl buttons on the shortlist in the same way you can on Excel and many other systems - ie, hold Shift and press up and down or just hold Ctrl and click on various players to select multiple players, then remove them all at once.

I have about 100 players on my shortlist after being promoted. I want to keep about 20 of them in, but only have the option of either removing them all or else going through 80 players' profiles and clicking around until they're removed!

An idea would be to have every 'update' on a specific player on your shortlist to have a button saying 'Remove from Shortlist' so you can quickly remove any player that you've lost interest in.

Another idea would be to have it so you can use the Shift/Ctrl buttons on the shortlist in the same way you can on Excel and many other systems - ie, hold Shift and press up and down or just hold Ctrl and click on various players to select multiple players, then remove them all at once.

1. Right click a player and select remove from shortlist from the news item.

2. You can use multiple select for players etc.

Archived