Hall of Fame Question

hi there,

I reformated my computer, but forgot to bring along my hall of fame file. It was a hard fought title and I would really love to claim the points for it!! When I reloaded the game which was a week in game time after i won the title, I lost my managerial points. Fortunately, I used a three file autosave. I happened to have a save that was two games before I won the title. So I went back and won the title again. When I went back to my original file which was a week after I won the title, now it seems I have a the hall of fame points when I won the title. When I clicked on my name in the hall of fame, I was directly to my profile. Does this mean that I can just continue with my the save that was a week after I won the title and all other future points will also accrue to me on top of those I won but forgot to bring along my hall of fame file? Though I could easily continue with the file that I rewon the title with, I am keen not to input any sort of butterfly effect since all i want is my points back (haha, i am trying to really be honest here).

thanks

Archived