Bury and Buying / Loaning Players

Hello,

I only bid for players who show up on the player search window as 'interested'. I've just noticed on another thread that some people have managed to persuade players like Robbie Fowler and Henrick Larsson to join similar sized clubs to Bury. What I want to know is if its possible to sign players who are shown as not interested in joining lower league teams? Or do they simply reject their offers???

Has anyone had any success buying players in lower leagues that are not showing as interested in the player search?

It seems to be the case that as long as you can afford the wages the player wants then he will sign even in the lower leagues. Its not really that unrealstic bceause in real life players are like this as well, think of Robinho, before he knew how much man city were going to pay him he'd never have been interested.

yeah good that this thread is existing

on my 2nd season in the 2nd german division game with rot weiß ahlen i have managed to sign walcott,lugano,volkan demirel,ljungberg,gravesen,kallon,saivet,eden hazard,lequi,fletcher,caldwell and many other quality players that idont remember anymore i have a world xi nearly now

it is veryvery unrealistic

It seems to be the case that as long as you can afford the wages the player wants then he will sign even in the lower leagues. Its not really that unrealstic bceause in real life players are like this as well, think of Robinho, before he knew how much man city were going to pay him he'd never have been interested.

This isn't the case - for instance try and sign someone like Fabregas in the first season as Man City and he'll be very unlikely to join you, simply because he has factored in that Arsenal are playing at a higher level on the continent (as well as being a rival in the same league).

Archived