Will the database size you choose at the beggining effect you 3D match ?

Besides, what the difference between small, medium and large database ?

No. In my experience what effects the overall responsiveness of the interface is the number of leagues you run.

Its not abour RAM .. its about the sheer number of arithmetic that needs to be processed in the background.

I run 30 leagues currently lag free.

I also think that some leagues have bugs which cause severe lag as I played a game with 30 leagues yesterday and couldn't even pick a team it was so laggy.

Today its fine. Difference? I haven't selected any lower divisions from Italy ..

Coincidence? For sure but there are definately competition bugs that contribute to slow down. Which ones and how is anyone's guess.

Just to add .. I didn't just avoid LL Italy. I also had previously selected all European leagues, many view only, but I went only for the 'major' ones this time round.

England, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Israel, Belgium etc.

Many minor leagues were set view only, so they aren't getting full competition detail/processing of results.

The engine isn't terribly efficient from what I can tell and even on a super computer it will bring it to its knees. :(

Here's my current DB, lag free:

lagfreest2.jpg

3ghz dual core with 2 gb of ram. This setup (incredibly) uses almost 1gb so scale it back according to your box's capabilities.

PS: Remember you can also cut back the detail level on playable leagues. This will help tremendously.

Archived