Home Game Attendances!

Hello. I just did a quick search and this hasn't been mentioned so i am guessing it might only be my game. I am managing Liverpool, still in my 1st season and only played 4 games at home. 3 in the league and 1 in the CC against Birmingham. My 1st game of the season was at home against my fierce rivals Man Utd. A game that sells out immediately, a game that is watched by 75% of the globe. Hmmm, Des O'Connor must have been doing a stand up show in Lancashire on that day as only 22000 people turned up to watch! Chelsea at home 4 weeks later, Lily Savage and Suggs must have been doing a show together as only 24000 turned up. And ONLY 12700 turned up to watch my CC game against Birmingham and i know no-one is going to watch the new adult play starring Danielle Lloyd and Jasper Carrot!!!! What is going on?????

This is pretty strange. There is one attendance problem noted in the Bugs forum (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=70314) so you may want to raise this in there as well. Be sure to read the sticky at the top of that forum about known issues before you post though.

:thup:

Who do you support some guy? And apart from Barca vs Real Madrid (or vice versa) Liverpool vs Man Utd is the most watched football league match in the world.

The mighty Rams, and in truth... I couldn't give two ***** about what's happening in the Premiership right now.

Also, it's probably a bug!

Last time you were at Anfield Some Guy....what happened???

TORRES! TORRES! TORRES!

6-0.

I thank you.

What has that got to do with anything? Liverpool v Man Utd has no impact whatsoever on Derby so why should he care? Will you be watching Barnsley v Burnley tonight? Probably not, because it doesn't bother you at all. It's not a problem.

Oh on a different note, what happened to you the last (2) times at WHL?!? ;)

Archived